1/3/13

Hello 2013




Let me just get my "IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THE LAST TIME I'VE BLOGGED" rant out of the way. I apologize. But the holidays have treated me well. I got to see my California family, attend my mother's holiday parties, enjoy amazing food and feel a sense of camaraderie among my family. Of course with extravagant christmas, comes the much needed post-holiday re-cooperation and relaxation period. 2012 brought so many changes to my life. I moved back to the city, have coped with my boyfriend's first year of medica school, enjoyed an amazing vacation in Colorado and basically transitioned into adulthood (it was hard). Yet, I can't help but think that 2013 holds SO much more in store for me. I am finally looking for a big girl job, planning to travel, write more, read more (already finished my first book since the New Year!) Things are looking good for the year. I feel like it is a blank journal I've acquired. A new twelve months to make things right, be inspired and do great things. 


Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Congrats on the move. I look forward to your posts this year. :)

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete