12/20/12

December: Week Recap

This week has been so incredibly busy with Christmas shopping, family coming in town, looking for a job and then just your daily responsiblitiyes that take up time like paying bills, keeping the house straight, etc. etc. etc. I havent even had enough time to blog really much less take outfit photos even though I'm missing it!

I have recently been out and about and so I have some photos for a recap of my week.













1. A Birchbox gold glitz nail polish my sister gave me/2. a collection of my christmas decorations/ 3. my adorable nephew Ryder/4. homemade pumpkin spice white hot chocolate/ 5. my husky with our midget christmas tree/ 6.  a Starbucks run during christmas shopping/7. my adorable best friend Ashley wrapping her christmas presents/8.  my other nephew and I being silly/ 9.  a Baltic Porter that I gave a try the other day (so good). 

Don't forget to enter the Atomos Christmas Giveaway! Burgundy MAC lipstick and the new hairspray I am loving. How can you pass it up??




2 comments:

  1. Your dog is so adorable!!! Happy Holidays!

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete