12/12/12

November/December Products I'm Using Video!




Hello lovely readers!

1. Above, I posted a video of my November/December favorites! I was so excited to share some of the things I've been using that I wanted to make a video of it! Let me know if you like it!

Can I just say I am so excited for Christmas. My sister is flying in with her adorable little family a week from this Thursday. We already have a lot planned out for the week of Christmas including a beer tasting at my house! I cannot wait to share those pictures with you. 

I am definitely in the christmas spirit and am feeling so thankful for everything in my life.  I am really wanting to give back, so I am thinking about going to volunteer for a few hours or providing a few presents for underserved children. 

What traditions are YOU doing during the holidays?? Any volunteer ideas??

4 comments:

  1. Beer tasting? I want an invite!!!! You are so pretty and I need your haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love volunteering at the local animal shelter. It's fun playing with the dogs all day and they always appreciate the help as well as toys, blankets and dog food. Great tips in your video! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with learning french dear it's so hard : i remember learning grammar and stuff ! TERRIBLE !!!! If you need help or have any questions don't hesitate i'll be glad to help :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete