11/12/12

Coffee and Thoughts

I really want to build my own BUCKET LIST. I have realized that I hold on to the comfortability in life and never explore, never leave this little box I have strategically placed around my life. But WHY? What is the point of living this very short life if I'm not going to make the most of it? What is the point of living inside a box when there is a huge world, waiting to be explored--to be seen. I am going to create a bucket list for 2013 and I really think this will inspire me to get out and explore. Do any of you have any ideas on what you want to do next year--visit family, go sailing, go rock climbing? Join me and build your own bucket list!!


I'd like to do a few of these things...
Sky Diving
Base jumping
Ice climbing
Yoga fest!
Brew fest!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I'd love to have a go at sky diving, I just don't think I had the guts to do it, I'm thinking more paragliding, seems to be a less heartstopping thing!

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I agree. All of these things will only happen if I develop some daredevil mindset. Have a great one!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete