10/18/12

Birchbox Review

New Birchbox this month!

Here is what it contains...
-Harvey Prince| Yogini Perfume

-It smells ok. It's fresh but almost smells like a boy to me. It makes sense that I received it because I do yoga but I'm not sure that I would associate this smell with yoga..


Mox Botanicals Lip Butter in Pomegranate & Fig

-I love lip balm. Although I am quite a germaphobe, I really love lip balms applied by finger. Is that weird? Pretty sure it is. So this stuff smells really good, it is light and it gets the job done. I don't really agree with chapsticks because I think they alter the chemistry of your lips to where they don't produce enough moisture, which makes them even more chapped in the end. I think the best way is to drink water but to also use petroleum based lip balms to temporarily reduce chapped lips.




-NUXE | Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil

  • I have been on the lookout for a good oil for hair. I have dry hair from color damage and so I have been looking into natural hot oil treatments (heated avocado oil) and store products like Moroccan Oil. I'll go ahead and give this a try before I buy any of those and see if this is worth it. 

                                                                                 

                                                                                 
 -theBalm cosmetics | Mary-Lou Manizer

  • This is an mica(compact powder based) illuminator. It has a gorgeous color, but to be honest I love NARS Illuminator in Orgasm. It is really beautiful, not too watery and not too greasy but I'll go ahead and give this a try. 


Kusmi Tea | Detox and Euphoria Teas

To be honest, I haven't tried this yet as I've just thrown away my teapot! I need to get a new one because I am a huge proponent of tea, although I drink coffee more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for a good hair oil too but I think I'll visit L'Occitane, maybe they'll have something similar to yours :)

    Best regards,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete