11/27/12

AH!


It has been a month since I have really put any effort into my blog. Consistency is not my forte but at least I haven't given up, right? Honestly, I've had a lot of creative block--especially with the likes of school, boyfriend, two puppies and figuring out my future! The unknown of the future is honestly quite frightening to me yet I obsess over it day-in and day-out. I think a lot of women are like that though. I think it is our natural instinct to strive for security.

On a lighter note, thanksgiving was absolute perfection. I spent the morning with my boyfriend's family and then the evening with my HUGE, did I say HUGE? HUGE family. I am so thankful that our parents live so close to each other, so we don't have to switch off holidays. I know it can be hard for some couples whose relatives live far away. Honestly, I can't help but feel like my cup is filled when I am around my family. It is always so good to celebrate love and gratitude with those that know you better than yourself.

Au revoir!

Victoria Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment