10/11/12

Tomboy Style









Brown lace-up boots/Bass
Charcoal and Mocha glitter sweater/Forever21
Skinny magnesium grey pants/Forever21
Moto bracelet/xmas present?


--I really am such a Tomboy sometimes. I just don't wear a lot of dresses and am always wanting to be comfortable. 

--I am a huge fan of letting your hair do its natural thing. I mean, I'll curl it when it is freshly washed but the next few days (I wash my hair every three or four days), I'll just let my bed style it and brush my fingers through it. I have a lot of FINE hair. I really wish I had thick hair sometimes but I'll take what I can get. Anyway, I love natural style as far as hair goes. Using a ton of heat on it every day kind of freaks me out actually. 

--Also, I've been loving playing with the new colors in my Tarte eye pallet. If you want to try out new eye shadows, I really suggest buying a pallet first, then if you really love one of the colors, you can just buy that in a single. 

--Just wanted to say I appreciate the lovely comments I get on here. I didn't realize the fashion/beauty blogging world was so incredibly nice. Too be honest, I could never really say anything negative on anyone's blog anyway. I truly believe everyone is so unique and has a natural beauty of their own! 

Thank you again!



8 comments:

  1. That jumper is lovely and it looks so comfy! Also, it feels so much more nicer having your hair natural, and flowing about, yours looks nice doing so though!! Love the blog, so quirky and nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumper looks so cozy, may be making a visit to forever 21 soon!

    Love your blog, Maddie xx
    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this simple yet chic outfit! thanks for your lovely comment! i'm your newest follower on GFC. please visit me and follow me if you like my outfits? thanks! :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is so pretty, looks great as everyday outfit! Please visit us at firstfloorapartment.blogspot.com and share your thoughts!

    Best regards,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. you.are.gorgeous! following you xx

    carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look, gorgeous!!!

    Helen

    x

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete