10/10/12

LIFE via Instagram

Life motto? I try!
Tarte pallet from my mom's makeup drawer! 


Grey denim and boots for fall



Cafe Evoke in downtown Edmond

If you don't follow me already, start following my life on Instagram! @ victorialmassey

Here is an update of my daily going-on's via Instagram. I go to coffee shops a lot, read a lot aannndd love shopping in my mom's makeup drawer (she buys top of the line stuff--it's just not fair!). I am still, after months of being blonde, getting used to my hair... and I trimmed it myself--IT WAS SCARY. But I did it and I actually like how it turned out.

What is everyone's weekend plans? Photoshoots? Being lazy? Going on any trips? I'd love to know!

XO

Victoria Leigh

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, lady! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that palette looks lovely!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete