9/25/12

Yoga and Boscia



--I have to say, I cannot believe how much yoga has transformed me. I am really not one to work out or even talk about exercising but yoga itself is totally different. In college, I went to a yoga class here and there at the university gym but since I have moved back to the city, I have had to find a new place to start up my practice.

--To be honest, I didn't even really have a practice. It was just a relaxation go-to for me. When I moved back to the city, I decided to try Yoga at Tiffany's . It's a quaint yoga studio with a boutique, high end type feel to it. I LOVE it. It is hot yoga, so some classes are up to 98 degrees but I have never felt so cleansed, calmed and overall better vitality than starting my practice here. I LOVE IT!

Ok, yoga spiel over. (But expect more to come.)

--I have been loving boscia facial cleanser more and more lately. I am actually going to do a product review of it soon because I have noticed such a difference in the texture of my skin!

All right, it is late and I am in need of some rest.

Victoria Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment