9/22/12

Birchbox Trial

I have never been someone that is in to beauty/skincare but for the last year, one of my best friends has really gotten into trying new makeup, skincare, hair products, etc and so naturally I have followed suit. For my birthday, my sister got me three months of a trial box collection called Birchbox. To be frank, when the first box came in I was not impressed. The first box came with a Lara bar, natural cleansing hand wipes, a Stila lip/cheek stain and Porefessional by Benefit. I called my sister, laughing it up because it was all sample sizes and we didn't know what we had gotten into.

Fast forward a month.

I receive Birchbox Numero 2.

And it hits me, why don't I just try the products? Have a little fun, ya know. (Both of my older sisters moved away when I was 15, so I kind of missed out on girly stuff). Annd... then I fall in love. I decided to try my products out.

Second Birchbox





  • Porefessional (MY FAVORITE, reduces appearance of pores/works as a primer)
  • boscia cleansing wash: The most simple face wash routine I have discovered/smells great
  • Color Club Birchbox Custom Polish: my thought is "PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE A LIMITED EDITION. It is a charcoal grey with a hint of green when it is dry. So cute. 
  • kate spade new york twirl perfume: I actually havent tried this yet because I have been wearing Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck
  • twisband hair tie in pink: really cute, didn't like the pink because I simply don't like pink.
If you are wondering about the Birchbox/interested--TRY IT. At least purchase a trial period. I will probably keep going with it because I love discovering new products to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment