9/26/12

Fall is Here!

--I am in LOVE with SABO SKIRT right now! I saw their picture on the popular page of Instagram and have become obsessed. They have extremely stylish clothing and are inexpensive. BOOM. 







--So excited for the FALL! I really do love Fall weather and I love that the rain is bringing it in right now. It feels so much better than the awful drag 100 degree heat here in the midwest. Also, my boyfriend and I cut our residential water consumption by HALF (in thousands of gallons). I really  
have been trying to be more aware of our energy and water consumption. I'm trying to be as eco    friendly as I can. I listen to NPR quite often and I always hear about water policy, consumption and protecting our environment, I really do love that stuff and love listening to experts on their research findings.

All right. Off to school!


Victoria Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment