9/29/12

Oversized Sweaters
























1. Forest Green Infinity Scarf by Jillegbean Boutique
2. Brown Grunge Oversized Sweater by ilealye
3. Victorian City leggings by Carouselink
4. Vintage above knee riding boots by vjones1

Let me first say that I love rainy weather. If I could live in Portland... I would--right now. I love the outfits paired with the rain. Take, the good ol' go-to knit sweater, for instance... always popular in my eyes and comfortable! You will learn that about me.. I love to mix chill/comfortable with cute/trendy.

I am a huge supporter of  Etsy because of their loyalty to handemade/vintage goods. I recently bought a headband (I adore headbands) from a shop on Etsy and had the best experience with the seller and the overall customer service, therefore I handpicked a few items from Etsy that complement this fall weather and of course my natural instinct to stay inside, watch movies and drink tea.

Beauty: Review

This may not come as a shocker, but I love the Orgasm Illuminator by NARS. I am pretty sure this is everyone's favorite illuminator and I am declaring myself on the bandwagon with the rest of the beauty world! I tried it on in Sephora yesterday and I ADORED it. Ashley and I went to try on Flowerbomb later and the sales associate told us we had such beautiful skin and I blame it on the illumnator! 

Off to do normal life things!


Victoria L.  






1 comment: