9/27/12

Outfit Post 2?













Grey Jacket: TJ Maxx
Headband: Harepeace (shop is on Etsy)
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Rings: The orange is from Forever 21 
The other ring is my mom's promise ring from like 1978
Tights and Boots: Bass
White Sweater: Target







Ahh... delight. 

Van and Bovs are both sleeping. The rain is lightly trickling down the window and it's CHILLY. Not cold... but getting there. I already have gotten my warm clothes out.. even though the weather always surprises me and will probably be 100 degrees next week. I am definitely an autumn girl and would love to live somewhere that is cold and rainy with a few days of sunshine here and there... haha. 

Anyway so here's my outfit! Quality is, again, not great because I can't find a tripod! Ugh. So until then we get macbook pictures. Everything is pretty much old school wardrobe (I've had it  at least a year). The two rings are the rings I wear about every day unless I am going to yoga or sleeping. The jacket is something I picked up from a TJ MAXX to get when it was raining one day a year or two ago. The shirt is from white sweater is from none other than Target, tights are from an outlet mall shop called Bass as well as the boots! Also I went a little less blonde. Me being bleached is not ME, so I had to naturalize it a little bit. It is still shocking sometimes that it isn't brown and honestly, I kind of miss it but I'm enjoying the honey blonde for now. 

I hope my pictures are able to get better soon. The grainy-ness of these are so irritating. If anyone has suggestions on how to get more quality photos. LET ME KNOW. 

Happy Fall!

Victoria L.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! By the lovely TJ Maxx. Sometimes you can get a quality find there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, it looks so cosy :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete