7/16/12

Play the Part

It is funny how one day, I cannot envision anything in my closet relatively worth wearing , and the next day, I try everything on and it all works! Attire really does depends on your mood and style. I styled my lovely mother yesterday for her big day (today) at her new job. My advice to her was to "play the part."

If you are feeling whimsical and capricious, wear the light and feathery summer dress. If you want to be fierce and bold, don't be afraid to throw the red lipstick on with your leather jacket. In my mother's case, she wants to become an executive at a global corporation, so you can be sure we dressed her that way. Now, it is up to her to "play the part."
.

See You Monday black bandeau | See You Monday sheer black skirt | Blue Bird blouse | Betsy Johnson gold watch | turqoise and gold earrings

--On another note, I tried Phở  last week ( a long time coming, I know) and it was magnificent with its fresh ingredients and fall style warmth. It was a perfect outting for my sister and I. If you haven't tried it, go to lunch with a few friends today. I promise it won't disappoint.



Victoria Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment