7/18/12

The Forgotten Garden

My lust for fiction has never been so vibrant. Often my whole imagination becomes enwrapped in a story, and I become parallel to the character's thoughts and motivations... but this story runs so deep. I am reading The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. Her descriptions of each scene in the book are both hypnotic and mesmerizing. I cannot put down the book hardly at work or at home. I won't tell you anything about the the story--I want it to be pure mystery but if you love delicious, imaginative and simply striking imagery, dare to read. And, perhaps, I will send this to the first person who seeks interest after I am done...


I'm going to Colorado the last week of July with Michael and his family and I am ECSTATIC. I can't wait to do all things outdoorsy--canoeing, mountain hiking, bicycle riding and observing the splendor that is Colorado. Less than two weeks away, yet if feels as if it's a lifetime.

Pinned Image

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment