10/20/14

Good Morning




Today was one of those rare mornings where I woke naturally, brewed some coffee and caught up on some reading. I can't say these types of mornings happen often--especially with the rush of school, wedding planning all while trying to cherish every moment with my family and friends.

Life can be such a rush but I try and hold onto those moments where everything just seems right.

So, this post--I wouldn't say I wear makeup every day. There are a few days in the week where I'll stay at home and let my face be naked for a day but feeling naturally beautiful is another story.

But today I felt a little different. I decided to wake up, shoot some pictures of me in my natural state--no makeup, hair definitely not brushed...while sporting a seriously comfy sweater and a seriously comfy skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment